[OpenStack-Infra] Email address associated with the Hyper-V CI account?

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Feb 3 22:57:24 UTC 2014

On 2014-02-02 19:03:43 +1100 (+1100), Michael Still wrote:
> I can't work out the email address associated with the Hyper-V CI
> account. If I hover over the account in gerrit, it just says "5170".
> Can I have a hint please?

It was created roughly 18 months ago (2012-08-03) according to
Gerrit's backend database, and we only just recently made contact
E-mail addresses mandatory in new system account requests. If
someone finds time to track down the Hyper-V driver maintainers and
can get them to provide a contact E-mail address which is not in use
for any other existing Gerrit account, I'll be more than happy to
add it.