[OpenStack-Infra] Regarding Third party testing account

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Feb 3 22:49:58 UTC 2014

On 2014-01-31 16:27:02 -0800 (-0800), Jerry Xinyu Zhao wrote:
> I remember the value for "comment added" is either 1 or 0, there
> is no option for filtering the content of the comment.

Given that the simplified third-party CI instructions describe a
setup using the Jenkins Gerrit Trigger Plug-In and the requirements
are evolving a demand for recheck support, we may need to either
rethink that requirement or start suggesting use of the
openstack-infra/zuul project instead of that plug-in. Does anyone
else have additional suggestions, or feel strongly about either of
these possible solutions?