[OpenStack-Infra] Nova Bugs tool and Reviewday

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Thu Dec 11 22:26:48 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

This is a busy week, so instead of jumping on in channel with this
again I figured I'd bring it to the list and follow up at a meeting.

As mentioned earlier in channel, we have reviewday and now Nova has a
more full-featured tool called Nova-Bugs currently hosted at
http://54.201.139.117/nova-bugs.html which is an AWS instance that is
no longer free for the contributor, so they need to move it ASAP.

Code here: https://github.com/tracyajones/nova_bugs

Unfortunately, while there is a willingness from both Dan (reviewday)
and Tracy (nova-bugs) to combine to the tools and work out how to
optimize to deal with the slowness of Launchpad (reviewday takes about
12 minutes to run for all projects, nova-bugs takes 30 for just Nova),
there is that time constraint of AWS cost.

Can we toss this code up somewhere temporarily for Nova for now, and
then go from there to work on integration/replacement for reviewday?
If so, should we create a new project for this in openstack-infra or
leave it on github for now until we can integrate features with
reviewday?