[OpenStack-Infra] Fuel projects at stackforge

Ilya Shakhat ishakhat at mirantis.com
Tue Sep 24 19:39:26 UTC 2013

Hi Jeremy,

Couple weeks ago I posted a patch to infra config that adds bunch of
projects related to Mirantis Fuel. Unfortunately the team did not switch to
stackforge quickly and now original repos went far away from those from
stackforge. Is it possible to re-clone repos from original one more time?
If yes what is the best time to do this? (note that stackforge repos were
not used yet, there are only my commits that add .gitreview files).

I also add in CC Dmitry - he is responsible for Fuel projects and will be
able to answer questions if any.

Thanks in advance,
Ilya