[OpenStack-Infra] Request a a dedicated user account.

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Fri Nov 29 04:20:11 UTC 2013

Hi all,

On 19/11/13 01:02, Russell Bryant wrote:
> On 11/18/2013 03:41 AM, shaomei ji wrote:
>> Hi, We are setting up our CI infrastructure environment, and we need a
>> account to communicate with community, could you arrange a user accoun,
>> We especially need this account and your help, thanks very much.
>>   The detail info is as following:
>>       1) The public_key.txt
>>       2) Username for new account: cstlcd
>>        3) Display name: ibm_cd_team
>>         4) Email:  jishaom at cn.ibm.com <mailto:jishaom at cn.ibm.com>
>
> I know that IBM is big and has multiple teams working on OpenStack.  Is
> this the only account to be used across all of IBM, or should be the
> name be more specific to what your team is testing?

Just to update you, a few of us spoke with Shao Mei, and her colleagues
at IBM today - here's the status:
* They're currently working on some things internally
* They will get a functional alias email
* The purpose is for testing some specific things, like DB2/QPID
functionality
* The CI system build is going well

and this request will be updated in due course :)

Regards,

Tom