[OpenStack-Infra] Request for testing account

Ian Wienand iwienand at redhat.com
Thu Nov 28 04:52:12 UTC 2013

Thanks for creating the key

You may have noticed redhatci posting a few comments like [1] with a
link to a page like [2] on devstack or packstack reviews.

Currently this is an install test in several different environments
(RHEL6.4, Centos 6.4, RHEL6.5, Fedora 19) run in a vm on an internal
Red Hat "dogfooding" environment for our RHOS distribution.  More
testing platforms are planned and so is more testing of installs.

The logs should be fairly straight forward and hopefully provide
enough detail for error cases.  Of course feedback appreciated.

This is not supposed to be a gate -- upstream is obviously the place
to do that along with all the other gate jobs.  I hope this can
prevent obvious issues, help us pinpoint less obvious issues quicker
and over time build credibility where we might consider making
upstream gate jobs for specific platforms people are interested in.

Thanks,

-i

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/58590/
[2] http://people.redhat.com/~iwienand/58590/