[OpenStack-Infra] Welcome message for first time committers (https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-ci/+bug/1246879)

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Nov 26 05:56:26 UTC 2013

On 2013-11-13 17:12:46 +1100 (+1100), Tom Fifield wrote:
[...]
> 1) to do this is a new script in jeepyb ?

I think so. Unless others feel that the current patchset-created
hooks should be condensed, this fits our existing structure.

> 2) to find out whether someone is a first time committer is an SQL
> query, similar to what happens in trivial_rebase.py ?

More like update_bug.py I think (the parameterized gerritdb
interface is a bit safer than the gsql interface). I think the query
you want is probably something like...

    SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT p.change_id + p.patch_set_id)
    FROM patch_sets p, account_external_ids a
    WHERE a.email_address = %s
    AND a.account_id = p.uploader_account_id;