[OpenStack-Infra] Request a Gerrit service account.

Shao Mei SM Ji jishaom at cn.ibm.com
Fri Nov 22 16:57:51 UTC 2013

Hi all

   We are building the third party testing environment, now we need a
Gerrit service account, so that we can read Gerrit event streams and run
our own test,at last we can publish information to Gerrit.The task is
urgent. Could you kindly arrange a Gerrit account for us, thank you very
much.
   Account info:
   1) Public ssh key:
      ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQDBGR2tofJ7S7eViLtZ2CI6ib
+CCGbMOOflfvTR7IgcAYuUxH/4F/VqnX
+n8knfaDExflvyuWGBnkL/PNxXcpcEzWncgVT1mcuLq24QWBaCqhtP9FNEUQ2jdje3RSBK5dhUYsxcMy1
+sDbQr2TX5TxO0NYfU2vGKGm8J7LNTodPnLYJ2h1tu1FEO7duRdJJT
+uFZTMHgPs33hs7pfFJ0e0HpDEdthG8Jo/DXOKFS5iGpNGJURP1WBokHqKvmASFYea8jV5
+jtBL6hKXaAvP/9HJ79bUYioeg1KUNOsPDy5LGa/WLnAX2iLQYN
+iU45IZG3z2vxsfIB2omNbu96JTEcL jishaom at cn.ibm.com

   2) User name for new ssh account: cstlcd
   3) Display name: ibm_cd_team
   4) Email: jishaom at cn.ibm.com

Best Regards,

Shaomei Ji ( 季少梅)
IBM China System and Technology Lab, Beijing
E-mail:jishaom at cn.ibm.com
Address: Building 28(Ring Building), ZhongGuanCun Software Park, No.8 Dong
Bei Wang West Road, Haidian District Beijing P.R.China 100193