[OpenStack-Infra] Request a a dedicated user account.

shaomei ji jishaomei2009 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 08:41:41 UTC 2013

Hi, We are setting up our CI infrastructure environment, and we need a
account to communicate with community, could you arrange a user accoun, We
especially need this account and your help, thanks very much.
 The detail info is as following:
     1) The public_key.txt
     2) Username for new account: cstlcd
      3) Display name: ibm_cd_team