[OpenStack-Infra] Issues with the newly imported stackforge project swift sync

Antoine Musso hashar at free.fr
Fri Nov 15 08:32:34 UTC 2013

Le 15/11/13 09:16, Chmouel Boudjnah a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> The project swift sync was successfully imported into stack forge
> available here :
>
> https://github.com/stackforge/swiftsync
>
> but I have made a booboo calling the target flake8 in the tox.ini
> instead of pep8, which obv fails :
>
> http://logs.openstack.org/35/56535/1/check/gate-swiftsync-pep8/c56a1af/console.html
>
>  what’s the best way to address that?  Send a review to remove the
> pep8 check, fix and merge[1] the toxini change and readd it after ?

Hello,

Linting used to be done with a pep8 job and a pyflakes job. Both have
been replace by flake8.

To avoid changing the Jenkins jobs configuration, the pep8 jobs have
been reused to invoke flake8.  In your tox.ini, rename the testenv to pep8:

  -[testenv:flake8]
  +[testenv:pep8]
  commands = flake8...

For reference:
 https://github.com/openstack-infra/zuul/blob/master/tox.ini

(Zuul being the software that listen for Gerrit events and triggers jobs
in Jenkins, it is usually close to the state of the art).

cheers,

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso