[OpenStack-Infra] Zuul parameters question

XINYU ZHAO xyzjerry at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 23:11:00 UTC 2013

Hi Steve
>From what i observed, in scenarios where cross repo job is triggered, the
ZUUL_REF is the same for both repo A and repo B.
This is an example:
http://logs.openstack.org/34/56334/1/gate/gate-tempest-devstack-vm-full/a0a2fa5/logs/devstack-gate-setup-workspace-new.txt.gz

refs/zuul/master/Z2dde909e70be42658ebde615fdb0f67e appears in repos of
python-cinderclient, nova, and neutron. I guess the same zuul_ref is
referencing the respective change in each repo.