[OpenStack-Infra] Branch management in stackforge/fuel-* projects

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Nov 5 03:55:31 UTC 2013

On 2013-10-31 20:16:39 +0400 (+0400), Dmitry Pyzhov wrote:
> Currently we have only one fuel-core group. Could you grant this
> permission to this group. It is rather small team. Looks like
> we'll create another group 'fuel-gatekeepers' in near future and
> make 'fuel-core' group even smaller.

You'll want to submit a change to openstack-infra/config for review.
modules/openstack_project/files/gerrit/acls/stackforge/fuel.config
needs a section like...

    [access "refs/*"]
            create = group some-group-name

That should be sufficient to support branch creation. Just be
careful when creating new branches since it requires involvement of
a Gerrit administrator to delete any you might accidentally create
incorrectly.