[OpenStack-Infra] Gerrit Service Account Please

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Nov 5 03:31:41 UTC 2013

On 2013-10-31 17:40:31 +0000 (+0000), Robert Starmer (starmer) wrote:
> I haven't found anyone who claims ownership to the cisco_infra
> account.

I have a lead for you... according to my IRC client logs,
dendrobates (Rick Clark) requested it back in March of this year.
Hope that helps track it down, and please let us know whether it's
still in use if you're able to find out.

> Can we set up the cisco-openstack-ci user, and at least until I
> can confirm 100% that there's nothing using the other address,
> leave the cisco_infra user around?

Done. Try it out and let us know if you need anything else for this.

> Can we also change the cisco_infra user e-mail to
> cisco-openstack-infra at external.cisco.com, so that any messages
> actually go somewhere rather than bouncing?

Done as well.