[OpenStack-Infra] Jenkins Job Builder

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Jul 18 19:19:48 UTC 2013

On 2013-07-18 17:22:45 +0400 (+0400), Sergey Kolekonov wrote:
> We use Jenkins to simplify developing process on our project and
> we found Jenkins Job Builder's format convenient to store our
> Jenkins jobs in readable format.

Great! I'm glad you find it useful.

> However, we had to add support for some missing plugins and
> options. It can be useful to add our code to the project on
> GitHub. Please inform us whether it makes sense.

In fact, we get a lot of contributions from the community in the
form of additional Jenkins plugin and feature support patches. The
project is not so much "on GitHub" as it is simply mirrored there.
Contributions to openstack-infra/jenkins-job-builder are
particularly appreciated if submitted directly for code review at
review.openstack.org as indicated in the README.rst file. Thanks!