[OpenStack-Infra] Git-review tests

Dina Belova dbelova at mirantis.com
Mon Jul 1 09:01:57 UTC 2013

I've created change request with integration tests. Please take a look on
it:
https://review.openstack.org/35104

Tests are the Python copy of
https://github.com/fungi/grtest/blob/master/grtest bash file and do not
cover all git-review functionality (this can be done later).

Tests require Gerrit war file (like 2.6.1-gerrit.war) in the .gerrit
directory in the git-review project (like
git-review/.gerrit/2.6.1-gerrit.war). This has to be done manually.

To run tests the following command can be done:

tox -e py27.

--
Best regards,
Dina