[OpenStack-Infra] status on Zuul packaging

Antoine Musso hashar at free.fr
Thu Apr 18 18:01:19 UTC 2013

Hello,

I have talked with Paul Belanger about having Zuul packaged for Debian.

Paul already did the packaging and it is hosted on github:
  https://github.com/pabelanger/zuul-deb

Since that has been done, Zuul has been made dependant against some
other python modules: extras statsd and voluptuous.

extras is in experimental

I have packaged statsd and voluptuous and uploaded them to the Debian
python subversion repository.  Hopefully will get them in experimental
next week.

A couple things that would be nice:

-  we should supports Voluptuous 0.7.  I have packaged 0.6.1 just
because of that dependency.  The bug is:
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/zuul/+bug/1169893

-  statsd is pinned to 1.0.0. It seems to me 2.0.1 would be fine. I
opened a lame Gerrit change to talk about that:
  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/27008/

Enjoy the summit for those that are attending it!

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso