[OpenStack-I18n] [Blazar][Heat] Need help in making sense of a message in Heat

Takashi Kajinami tkajinam at redhat.com
Mon Jan 16 03:23:37 UTC 2023

Let me add the Blazar tag.

That text comes from the explanation of the "degrade" property of the
OS::Blazar::Lease resource type.

My basic understanding about Blazar is that it allows users to "reserve"
some resources in advance.
So "the amount of reserved resources is less than the request" would
indicate that Blazar could not reserve the amount
of resources users requested (for example a user tried to reserve 10
instances but Blazar could reserve only 8).
On the other hand, "reserved resources were changed." would indicate the
situation where the user updated
the reservation request and Blazar is still processing the update.

I'd appreciate any double-check from the Blazar team because I'm not really
familiar with Blazar and
the team would have clear understanding about the feature (and possibly the
better explanation)