[OpenStack-I18n] Updated OpenID provider for Zanata service

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Feb 14 16:07:05 UTC 2022

As part of the Open Infrastructure Foundation's move to replace
openstackid.org with a new id.openinfra.dev provider, I've switched
the configuration for the Zanata deployments on
translate.openstack.org and translate-dev.openstack.org, as well as
updating everyone's accounts in the database to expect the new
provider URL. I've tested my logins and they're still working, but
please don't hesitate to let me know if you see any account-related
problems you think may be a result of the change. Feel free to reply
here on the mailing list, or in private if you prefer.
--
Jeremy Stanley