[OpenStack-I18n] Different meanings of 'retrieve' in django from horizon-stable-wallaby?

Ilya Alekseyev ilyaalekseyev at acm.org
Mon Sep 6 18:02:42 UTC 2021

Hello Julie.

Both message types mean 'retrieving info'
You could translate these messages using the same verb.

Your questions point out that you probably have a lack of experience with
OpenStack.
It would be great if you'll try to use OpenStack Horizon a little bit more
before working on translation.

Also, I would like to recommend you Russian-speaking community resources:
 - https://t.me/openstack_ru
 - https://t.me/openstack_i18n_ru

Here you could find people having multiple years of experience with
OpenStack. And during conversations, you could learn specific
OpenStack-related Russian jargon even better.

Kind regards,
Ilya Alekseyev.

Russian OpenStack Community