[OpenStack-I18n] [tc][sig][i18n] What's the status for Xena translation?

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 02:14:27 UTC 2021

Hi,

# I include TC and SIG tags to get broader attractions to this topic.
# Also Cc'ed to Ian (i18n SIG char) and Andreas.

I would like to ask the status of Xena translation in
translate.openstack.org (Zanata).
In past releases, stable-XXX branches were created on Zanata,
but a branch for Xena translation has not been created yet.

Ajaeger usually prepared these branches as a volunteer  (I am really
appreciated)
but AFAIK he no longer works on OpenStack actively.

Who takes care of the translatio preparation around the release now?
I hope the i18n SIG is not dead.

Thanks,
Akihiro Motoki (amotoki)