[OpenStack-I18n] Stop translating non-UI projects for stable branches?

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Thu May 14 15:56:12 UTC 2020

I noticed one point we haven't discussed yet.
The subject says "Stop translating non-UI projects for stable branches?".
Does "non-UI" include document translation?

As my hat of Japanese language coordinator, we no longer translate
documentation much,
so it does not matter much.

However, I believe we need to clarify it.

-amotoki