[OpenStack-I18n] ID translation broken for openstack-ansible

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Sat May 25 11:40:13 UTC 2019

On 24/05/2019 11.56, Andreas Jaeger wrote:

> https://review.opendev.org/658731 still fails,
>
> you can download the file change, run "tox -e docs" fix issues locally
> and at same time in translate.openstack.org,

I fixed all issues now - verified locally and updated
translate.openstack.org

Suhartono, you really need to translate valid RST code, best to learn a
bit about it before you translate longer texts. Some advice:

* Don't translate references (:ref:)
* Spaces are significant with meta characters:
  - "**test**" is correct
  - "**test **" is wrong
  - "**test**something" is wrong as well
  similar for other inline codes

Andreas
   GF: Felix Imendörffer, Mary Higgins, Sri Rasiah
       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)