[OpenStack-I18n] Stopping Queens stable version translation

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Wed May 8 13:57:35 UTC 2019

Hello team,

Just I would like to share with team members that I18n team will stop
translation for Queens stable version

due to no translation activities, low demand, and low bandwidth on such
a stable branch.

I wanna more share that:

- If some translators find bugs on latest two releases (Stein, Rocky),
please share via this mailing list or Launchpad.

- Such decision will start after [1] is merged.

- Still other bug fixes would be fine for extended maintence purpose
[2]. If someone finds significant translation bugs on such old versions,

please share via this mailing list so that we can discuss how to deal with.

[1] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/656047/

[2]
https://governance.openstack.org/tc/resolutions/20180301-stable-branch-eol.html