[OpenStack-I18n] Questions about Stein Dashboard UI translations

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 05:41:22 UTC 2019

Hello,

I have been away from PTL activities so my understanding might not be
perfect now.

I have created stable versions on Zanata with a new experiment - no content
but that should lose translation history as far as I remember.

I have manually copied from master to stable-stein on octavia-dashboard,
and copying horizon
(not sure but currently the process is stuck on 2 of 12).

Note that there so many translation sync targets for stable branches
which are currently ready according to openstack/release, like the
followings.
I cannot handle all manually so that's why I created versions with no
content with zanata-cli for test purpose:

ceilometer
cinder
designate
designate-dashboard