[OpenStack-I18n] Questions about Stein Dashboard UI translations

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 00:40:11 UTC 2019

I forwarded it to openstack-discuss ML to increase a chance to get some
help from the infra team.
If we have no stable-stein version in Zanata, translation import process
for Stein release would be complicated and I am afraid most projects cannot
contain proper translations in time.
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-March/004296.html