[OpenStack-I18n] Stackalytics for Translations broken

Robert Simai robert.simai at suse.com
Fri Jun 28 14:28:11 UTC 2019

Hi Frank,

On 28.06.19 16:02, Frank Kloeker wrote:
> Am 2019-06-27 09:36, schrieb Robert Simai:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I was just checking Stackalytics and found there are no results when I
>> change the Metric to "Translations" while that used to work reliably
>> in the past. Opened a bug
>>
>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/stackalytics/+bug/1834434
>>
>> in case anyone has an idea.
>
> just wondering. For me it's working with Firefox on Win10. Maybe some
> cached fancy javascript stuff?
> A screenshot would be good for your trouble or the URL of the empty
> output.

Thanks for trying. I checked again and right now it's working for me,
too. I didn't delete cache or cookies meanwhile so difficult to tell if
that was my browser or on the server side. Indeed, I should have tried
with another/clean browser immediately ...

Anyway, I'll make a comment to the bug so it can eventually be closed.

    Robert