[OpenStack-I18n] OpenStack User Survey translation in 2019 - Fwd: It’s OpenStack User Survey Time!

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 22:57:16 UTC 2019

Hello I18n team members,

OpenStack user survey translation is available through [1], like
previous two years.

Translation is synced into [2] regularly (once everyday) but please
don't hesitate to share through here if there are some translation or
sync issues.

[1]
https://translate.openstack.org/iteration/view/openstack-user-survey/openstack-user-survey/documents

[2] https://www.openstack.org/user-survey/survey-2019