[OpenStack-I18n] Stopping Queens stable version translation

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 16:13:29 UTC 2019

Hello Motoki-san,

Thank you for raising such a good point. Can I rephrase like the followings?

"translators still can report translation bugs through Launchpad and/or
mailing list so that I18n team cores recognize the translation bugs,
and I18n team will support for translators to fix in
translate.openstack.org by changing from read-only to writable, so that
translators can fix translation bugs on translate.openstack.org, and
I18n team cores will propose a patch to the upstream project on a target
stable branch which is in extended maintenance."