[OpenStack-I18n] [I18n] No team meeting

Frank Kloeker eumel at arcor.de
Wed Jan 2 22:40:52 UTC 2019

Hello and Happy New Year to everyone :-)

Just a remark to move in the right direction. This month will expire the
ATC status for lots of our team members [1]. We will propose a new list
at the end of the month. Please take the chance to hold your activity
status if you are affected. On Zanata we have several projects for
translation, like a small amount of phrases on Storyboard translation,
some project doc translations and the other project regarding the prio
list on [2]. The I18n PTL for Train cycle will make a second proposal
nearly the election period in spring.

kind regards

Frank

[1] https://governance.openstack.org/tc/reference/projects/i18n.html