[OpenStack-I18n] 答复: Please help publish zh_CN version of Contributing Organization Guide

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Thu Apr 4 11:20:12 UTC 2019

On 4/4/19 1:25 AM, Horace Li wrote:
> [...]
> The strange thing is that you can see the Korean version, which is just
> reach 0.85% in Zanata.

Not really, let me explain:

https://docs.openstack.org/contributors/ko_KR/organizations/index.html
is not translated, it just has the header. The doc-organizations file is
not imported for Korean, only the main file, see
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/contributor-guide/tree/doc/source/locale/ko_KR/LC_MESSAGES

We only import *files* that are at least 75 per cent translated and
doc-organizations is not.

Andreas
   GF: Felix Imendörffer, Mary Higgins, Sri Rasiah
       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)