[OpenStack-I18n] 答复: Please help publish zh_CN version of Contributing Organization Guide

Frank Kloeker eumel at arcor.de
Thu Apr 4 07:26:58 UTC 2019

Good morning,

in the first analyse I would say there are too few translations in
summary for the project. It's true, there are a lower count of Korean
translations, but that could result in a earlier translation phase with
a smaller mount of strings in the whole book.
I can make a deeper analyse but at the moment there are no errors to
found.

kind regards

Frank