[OpenStack-I18n] [Proposal] I18n Contributor Guide doc folder to follow documentation structure

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 13:37:08 UTC 2018

My main motivation on this proposal is
: I think placing this script: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/613752/
to some repo(s) under I18n team governance
would be so great and I want to centralize such a script into
openstack/i18n repository currently.

I understand that defining each section on the document into admin,
user, and contributor would give burden
to I18n people, but this might be a good start point to define cores
with more fine-grained manner
(FYI:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irclogs/%23openstack-i18n/%23openstack-i18n.2018-10-19.log.html#t2018-10-19T14:06:08
).

Frank Kloeker wrote on 10/30/2018 4:22 PM:
> Yeah, that was also my first reaction. A restructured, more
> standardized I18n guide would be good. But before we have to define
> for us, who is user, who is administrator and who is contributor (in
> the direction of translation or contributor to I18n tools).
> And nevertheless before that we have to finish the developement of the
> project doc translation pipelines, that depends mostly on me.

We are the same team - I will try to cooperate with you, and please help
I18n team PTL, I18n members :)