[OpenStack-I18n] [I18n] [Docs] Forum session Vancouver

Frank Kloeker eumel at arcor.de
Tue May 22 03:55:04 UTC 2018

Hi Remo,

unfortunatelly I didn't read the e-mails during the day. But there is a
second chance:
Come to the project update session on Tuesday at 09:25 in room 212. Grab
your own I18n t-shirt and have a short talk. If there are interests we
can organize a team meeting or reserve a table for lunch.

Let me know

Frank