[OpenStack-I18n] [I18n] No IRC meeting probably until June 28th 2018

Frank Kloeker eumel at arcor.de
Thu May 3 17:18:36 UTC 2018

Hello,

when I checked my calendar today, I noticed that some busy weeks ahead
of me.
The reasons are different: business trips, public holiday, vacation,
various birthdays (not me, but my mum), and it always effects Thursday.
If you want to self-organize a meeting, feel free to grab the chair and
announce it here. We have some good experience with the new format
Office Hour in the last 2 weeks. It's possible to move into that after
the Summit. Maybe we can collect also some feedback there from other
people.

I will hanging around on IRC as often I can. You can meet me personally
during the Summit in Vancouver, the OpenStack Day in Krakow, and
probably the OpenStack Day in Budapest.

kind regards

Frank