[OpenStack-I18n] Edge Computing Whitepaper Translation

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 04:08:39 UTC 2018

Now I see in Zanata that there are almost 100% translated resources on
edge-computing
for Chinese (zh-CN), German, Indonesian, Korean, and Portuguese languages.

Thanks a lot for kind contribution on such translation - I really think
that we are so strong team!
(For Korean, @ujuc mostly translated and I could translate some string
translations and reviews.)

@eumel8, would you share when we see translated documents like