[OpenStack-I18n] Indonesian translations on the edge whitepaper New!

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 16:42:49 UTC 2018

Hello Suhartono,

There have been lots of discussion on the format of edge computing
whitepaper translation.
[2] was for PDF format on edge computing whitepaper translation, but we
concluded that lots of tedious
manual work on creating so many PDF files with multiple languages were
required and the format is now changed to HTML based format [1].
(Reference: [3])

So would you kindly re-translate on [1] by referring the translated
strings on [2] which are shown on the bottom part in Zanata?
Then I am sure that Indonesian language tab will be automatically shown
in [4] with in one day after translation has 100%
(ideally, unless there is no sync problem on translation resources and
translated strings have no error).

[3]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-i18n/2018-August/003292.html
[4]