[OpenStack-I18n] [I18n] Digest 2018/08/10

Frank Kloeker eumel at arcor.de
Fri Aug 10 10:28:58 UTC 2018

Hello,

some updates from my side what happened this week:

1. PTL election is done and I'm the I18n PTL for Stein. Thanks for your
trust and I'm looking forward to draw the project goals for Stein in the
next weeks.

2. ATC codes are shipped. Early bird tickets for Berlin Summit are
available till August 22nd.

3. Project update/Project onboarding session Berlin Summit. Needs to be
define. If you are interested as a volunteer for project onboarding or
project update session, let me know.

4. Zuul-Translation Jobs. Maybe you've seen it on IRC or dev-ML, we had
an issue with the translation sync jobs in Zuul. This is fixed now and
we're back in normal operation. For the future we want to simplify the
process, a proposal for new job templates are already on the way:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/589372/

5. Whitepaper translation. As I already wrote, the publishing issues are
fixed and also the translator credits are on the website. Now there is
only an issue to collect metrics in Stackalytics for this 2 projects.

6. Release weeks. Most of the projects branched now to stable/rocky.
Please use the Rocky Translation Dashboard on Zanata. There are the
right branched for different project linked and I refresh the board
daily.

7. Translation Check Site. Is updated to stable/rocky and syncs the
translation strings also from the same branch if available (i.e.
Horizon).

That's all. You've still a happy summer :-)

kind regards

Frank