[OpenStack-I18n] [openstack-dev] [i18n] Edge and Containers whitepapers ready for translation

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 02:03:43 UTC 2018

Hello Sebastian,

Korean has also currently 100% translation now.
About two weeks ago, there were a discussion how to include the list of
translators per translated document.

My proposal is mentioned in [1] - do you think it is a good idea and it
is under implementation,
or parsing the name of translators in header lines on po files (e.g.,
four lines on [2]) would be better idea?

[1]
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irclogs/%23openstack-i18n/%23openstack-i18n.2018-07-19.log.html#t2018-07-19T15:09:46
[2]
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/i18n/tree/doc/source/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/doc.po#n1