[OpenStack-I18n] [I18n] Office Hours, Thursday, 2018/04/26 13:00-14:00 UTC & 2018/05/03 07:00-08:00 UTC

Frank Kloeker eumel at arcor.de
Mon Apr 23 09:52:42 UTC 2018

Hello,

the I18n team wants to change something in collaboration and
communication with other teams and users. Instead of team meetings we
offer around the Summit an open communication on Freenode IRC
#openstack-i18n channel.  Feel free to add your topics on the wiki page
on [1]. Or better join one of our Office Hours to discuss topis around
I18n. We are especially interested on:

* Feedback about quality of translation in different languages
* New projects or documents with interests on translation
* New ideas like AI for I18n or new feature requests for Zanata, our
translation platform

You can meet us in person together with Docs team on the Project
Onboarding Session during the Vancouver Summit [2].

kind regards

Frank
PTL I18n

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/I18nTeamMeeting