[OpenStack-I18n] [I18n] Office Hours Proposal (was: Re: [I18n] IRC meeting reminder, Thursday, 2018/04/12 13:00 UTC)

Frank Kloeker eumel at arcor.de
Fri Apr 13 12:44:54 UTC 2018

Hello,

normaly I use this thread only for meeting annoncements ;)
We had this discussion yesterday and the idea is not bad. We had this
also in the past one or two times as Bug Triage Office Hour. The
feedback was not too big, so we could handle the requests easily.
We can try this around the summit and can collect feedback directly
during the Onboarding Session.

kind regards

Frank