[OpenStack-I18n] Changing Japanese coordinator

Frank Kloeker eumel at arcor.de
Thu Nov 30 20:03:54 UTC 2017

Alright, I think it's time to congratulate.

Yuko, also a warm welcome from my side. I hope you are aware of the
responsibility to lead one of our biggest team ;) I wish you with your
team every success in future translations and a good cooperation.

Kato, you were the man of the first hour for me. We met at the Summit in
Tokyo and you gave the I18n team a face. Many thanks for all your work
and hopefully you are not completely lost. I respect your decision and
will remove your core status in I18n. I'm looking forward for a new
proposal from the japanese team :)

kind regards

Frank
(PTL I18n)