[OpenStack-I18n] New Language Team for Esperanto

Georg.Hennemann at t-systems.com Georg.Hennemann at t-systems.com
Tue Nov 21 11:34:38 UTC 2017

Hello Ian,

thank you for your mail.
I just subscribed to the openstack-i18n mailing list
Regarding your questions

- Would you like to subscribe openstack-i18n mailing list?
  done
- Would it be okay for you to become Esperanto language team coordinator [4]?
  yes, okay for me
- Are you the only translator in Esperanto or do you know some colleagues who also can help translation?
  I would  invite other people to help with translation
- Which part of translation in OpenStack (e.g., Horizon, Documentation) is interested to you?
  I would like to start with Contributor Guides, here the Openstack I18n Guide
https://docs.openstack.org/i18n/
and then start working on other Docs for Pike visible under
https://docs.openstack.org/pike/

Kind Regards / Kun afablaj salutoj
Georg Hennemann

Phone +49 69 20060 7716