[OpenStack-I18n] [I18n] Canceling IRC Meeting this week & asking for opinions

Julie Pichon jpichon at redhat.com
Wed Mar 15 17:28:43 UTC 2017

Hi Ian, everyone,

On 8 March 2017 at 13:13, Ian Y. Choi <ianyrchoi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Due to my personal business this week, unfortunately I need to cancel the
> IRC meeting in this week.
>
> Instead, I would like to ask I18n team language coordinators and translators
> to share your opinions
> for the following topics:
>
> - Finalizing Pike translation goal & priorities
>  : Discussion on Mar 02 was
>    1. Dashboard - Horizon [High]
>    2. Dashboard Authorization Page [High]
>    3. Magnum UI [Medium]
>    4. Trove Dashboard [Medium]
>    5. Sahara Dashboard [Medium]
>    6. neutron-lbaas-dashboard [Medium]
>    7. Murano Dashboard [Low]
>    8. Designate Dashboard [Low]
>    9. TripleO-UI [Low]

I'm really happy to see the tripleo-ui in the list, thanks so much for
your support getting us up to speed with Zanata during Ocata and
figuring out the release model impact together.

Ocata was the first tripleo-ui release with i18n and it took us a while
to fix the last few major i18n bugs due to missing strings, but the
churn is over now. Many, many thanks to the folks who contributed
translations - the team was thrilled! (You can see some examples of the
end result at [1] :))

As a cycle-trailing project, we released last week. Now that the
codebase is stable, if folks would like to contribute more
translations [2] we'd be super happy to have them included in the next
stable release at the end of the month/early April. Either way, I'm
looking forward to working together during Pike! :)

Thanks,

Julie

[1] http://imgur.com/a/tlnAx
[2] https://translate.openstack.org/iteration/view/tripleo-ui/stable-ocata