[OpenStack-I18n] [I18n] IRC Meeting reminder: March 16th at 13:00 UTC

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 12:22:37 UTC 2017

Hello all,

I18n team is having our next meeting on March 16th 2017 (Thursday)
at 13:00 UTC in #openstack-meeting IRC channel.

You can find meeting agenda here:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/I18nTeamMeeting#Agenda_for_next_meeting

Anyone is welcome to add topics on Wiki, and this week we need to discuss dealing with lots of topics.
Please come to I18n meeting if you are available and have time.

If you missed previous IRC meeting or want to refresh,
please see last IRC meeting minutes and full logs:

Minutes:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/openstack_i18n_meeting/2017/openstack_i18n_meeting.2017-03-02-13.02.html
Minutes (text):
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/openstack_i18n_meeting/2017/openstack_i18n_meeting.2017-03-02-13.02.txt