[OpenStack-I18n] Two I18n presentations on Boston Summit & preparation for Forum is needed: Let's brainstorming!

Frank Kloeker eumel at arcor.de
Mon Mar 13 17:00:33 UTC 2017

Hi Ian,

thanks for summarized that. This is really a great success for the team
that we have at the moment one presentation and one workshop online. Due
the high travel costs I booked now flights and hotel and I'll be there
Tue(evening)/Wed/Thu. That brings me to the first question: In which
timeslot we're active in The Forum? Also the form of The Forum? We have
an open discussion round or more like a panel? Would be definitifly
helpful.
btw: for the Hands-On-Workshop I could also help. Maybe we start with an
extra etherpad to plan? Or we use the same like [4]? Maybe you have
already some ideas :)
Also I think zzxwill, jftalta and I will have an extra meeting about our
presentation to share our ideas.
Thanks also for the link to the fungi message. I was also a little bit
confused about the $300 voucher. For the future I think we have to
decide, if we need PTG or the summit or both to work on the targets for
the team. But at next we should focus how to rock Boston.

kind regards

Frank