[OpenStack-I18n] horizon/dashboard Translation sync broken?

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 12:53:06 UTC 2017

Andreas,

Thanks for raising this.
It seems the translation update job runs on python 3.4. I am not sure
all horizon features are ready for python 3.4.
Did the infra switch the default python to python 3.4 recently?
Although horizon itself does not work with python 3.5 at the moment,
python 3.4 is completely out of scope of python 3 support.