[OpenStack-I18n] [I18n] Zanata webinar with IRC meeting (qna): June 8th at 13:00 UTC
Ian Y. Choi
ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 05:21:19 UTC 2017
I am glad to announce that there will be a webinar from Zanata
- Title: The features since 3.9 in Zanata
- Date & Time: June 8th at 13:00 UTC (presentation will be for 30-40
- Invited speaker: Patrick Huang (Senior Software Engineer in Red Hat)
- Presentation description:
Zanata  is an open source translation platform and OpenStack I18n
uses it as a translation platform  running upon openstack-infra .
At the moment translate.openstack.org is running Zanata version 3.9.6.
Here we will have a preview of the new features developed by Zanata
team since 3.9.x.
This will help us to decide when to upgrade to newer version as well
utilize the tool once it's upgraded.
- YouTube Live URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVCSAfk4t54
During this webinar, I18n IRC meeting (#openstack-meeting freenode IRC
will be used for questions and answers on the webinar.
Also, I have heard that YouTube Live access might be limited to some
For that, please tell me for me to prepare a channel with Skype for
Note that the attendees using Skype for Business might be muted.
With many thanks,
More information about the OpenStack-I18n