[OpenStack-I18n] [I18n] Zanata webinar with IRC meeting (qna): June 8th at 13:00 UTC

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 05:21:19 UTC 2017

Hello,

I am glad to announce that there will be a webinar from Zanata
development team.

- Title: The features since 3.9 in Zanata
- Date & Time: June 8th at 13:00 UTC (presentation will be for 30-40
minutes)
- Invited speaker: Patrick Huang (Senior Software Engineer in Red Hat)
- Presentation description:
   Zanata [1] is an open source translation platform and OpenStack I18n
team [2]
   uses it as a translation platform [3] running upon openstack-infra [4].
   At the moment translate.openstack.org is running Zanata version 3.9.6.
   Here we will have a preview of the new features developed by Zanata
team since 3.9.x.
   This will help us to decide when to upgrade to newer version as well
as better
   utilize the tool once it's upgraded.
- YouTube Live URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVCSAfk4t54

During this webinar, I18n IRC meeting (#openstack-meeting freenode IRC
channel)
will be used for questions and answers on the webinar.

Also, I have heard that YouTube Live access might be limited to some
countries.
For that, please tell me for me to prepare a channel with Skype for
Business URL.
Note that the attendees using Skype for Business might be muted.

[1] http://zanata.org/
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/I18nTeam
[3] https://translate.openstack.org
[4] http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack-infra/puppet-zanata