[OpenStack-I18n] [I18n] IRC Meeting reminder: July 6th at 13:00 UTC

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 16:46:43 UTC 2017

Hello,

Due to my busy life today, I opened today IRC meeting via my mobile phone,
but unfortunately, it seems that the copy & paste functionality on my
mobile IRC client did not support 'space' characters well.

The meeting log is available at:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/_openstack_i18n_meeting_/2017/_openstack_i18n_meeting_.2017-07-06-13.27.html
- this is not in
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/openstack_i18n_meeting/2017/ .

Note that there will be no I18n IRC meeting on the next week.