[OpenStack-I18n] [I18n] PTL Candidacy for Pike

JF Taltavull jftalta at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 15:27:36 UTC 2017

I agree with Frank, your PTL candidacy renewal is good news. And I know
that you feel like succeeding in the challenges you have initiated !

And "cerise sur le gâteau" as we say in France, it's really nice to work
an talk with you :)

Good luck Ian !

Jean-François

On 26/01/2017 19:16, Frank Kloeker wrote