[OpenStack-I18n] 2nd UNOFFICIAL Horizon translation checksite

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 04:23:09 UTC 2017

Hello translators,

Although I initially set Horizon translation checksite higher priority
during Ocata cycle,
it seems that official Horizon translation checksite implementation
requires more effort
to realize appropriate procedures and implementation details.
I think I can start to investigate on this again after Zanata upgrade is
successfully finished.

Nevertheless, I acknowledge that many translators want Horizon
translation checksite.
After the discussion on the last IRC meeting with Frank,
he kindly prepared a temporary translation checksite for Ocata cycle.
(Let's express appreciation by replying to this message :) Thanks a lot,
Frank!)

This implementation is based on what I18n team did a midcycle virtual
spring about one year ago [1]
and also what Akihiro-san kindly shared with details [2, 3].

Please read what Frank shared with details below, feel free to test it,
and share your feedback through this mailing list or via IRC.
Note that since is unofficial, it might not work for maintenance or some
technical issues, and also
it might not work after Ocata is released.

[1]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-i18n/2016-February/001790.html
[2]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-i18n/2016-September/002420.html